Everyone wants a solution that requires no work or change, is popular, is politically correct, and doesn’t challenge our cherished belief system. I’ll tell you right now that this book fulfills none of the above.
The reason this book violates all that you believe thus far is because everything you have been led to believe is a lie.
The first step in this program is to forget all the mushy
Got you didn’t I?
Through the course of this program I will ask you to do things you may not approve of, tell you facts that you might find untrue, and compel you to violate your so-called moral fiber with the most uncouth acts that you only hear about in the daily news.
Success in this department requires staunch commitment, and if you’re not up to that, then put this book down right now and pass it on to someone who is.
We will lie, cheat, and most of all, break hearts, because they’ve been doing it all along under our very noses. Surprised? Open you eyes. It happens everyday.
Worst part is, you’re not even prepared for it.
It’s a war out there everyday. So let’s get you suited up.
Knights in shining armor don’t exist? I’m gonna make you one.
Now I know how this all sounds.
This is too dramatic. It’s not that crazy. What about them? This feels so wrong. Aren’t we gonna break their hearts?
If you’ve got a case of the ‘guilties’ then you might as well close this book right now.
After all, they’re just girls right. All they can do is pull your heart out and stomp on it. All they can do is humiliate you in front of your family. All they can do is drag you out of bed in the wee hours of the morning to bur Oolong Tea at 7-11. All they can do is be the source of all the pain and frustration in your life that you’re not getting paid for. Nope. Not even nookie.
Yes, I know you well don’t I?
Welcome to earth. And you know what?!? It’s a bitch. Take note that 'bitch' is still female.
So pick up your heart off the floor and let’s start the battle plan.
Misery ends now. And the first step is war.
No comments:
Post a Comment